Thursday, January 14, 2010

The Power of Thinking in quit smoking

The Power of Thinking!!
In the first to quit smoking, i often to use my mind as a tool to help me. This what we call “ The Power of Thinking “. Let me show how I use it. At first, I keep telling myself “ I can do it “. Keep telling “ I can do it “ make me more confident. I also keep in y mind the fact that, millions of people around the world successfully quit smoking, it just means that quitting smoking can be done!
I have found that the problem that many people find when quitting smoking is that they underestimate the “ mind” , to stop smoking is feeling better. Furthermore, quitting smoking does not only make you feel better, you will notice drastic improvements in many areas of your life, such as in health, cost and social acceptance. This is what to motivate me in quitting smoking.
How to use the power of thinking- The power of thinking that I mention is the power of your imagination and motivation to keep you at the right track. In other words, it is my intention to quit smoking using the imagination.
Once I have decide to quit smoking, there has to be commitment, and that commitment needs to be absolute and unconditional. Commitment needs to be like diving from a high diving board - one is not committed until one's feet has left the board and one is hurtling towards the swimming pool below. There is no turning around in mid air, that is commitment.
After this some others tips that many people use in quit smoking...


Related Posts with Thumbnails

0 comments: