All smokers are fully concious the devastating effects that smoking has onour body.
1. The smokers cough. For those who have smoked for any length of time you'll have the smokers cough. You might think this is an inconvenience if your a smoker, and most smokers try to hide it. This cough is actually the body seeking to get rid from the poisonous fumes that you are inhaling daily. It is the sound of this lungs expelling all the chemicals in tobacco smoke. This can be a good thing for your body all though you might not think so.
2. Stained teeth. After smoking for such a long time I had been well aware of my yellow stained teeth. I got into the habit of smiling with my mouth closed, a lot of smokers do that. Sure, you can go and have your teeth whitened nowadays, but eventually the stains might be back in case you continue to smoke.
3. Yellow fingers. It is basically the identical problem as stained teeth. I often rotate my finger when smoking so one wouldn't get stained ridiculous. If you smoke roll ups this challenge will be even worse. No quantity of scrubbing will get rid of it, the only real solution should be to stop utilizing the same finger.
4. Shortness of breath. I always played lots of sport even though I smoked. As the years went by I found I always started coughing after any kind of physical activity. Your lung capacity is reduced by smoking. I found which i could not hold my breath for extended. Among the worst experiences I had was during a physical test for work. You know the kind After all, when you have to blow into a meter to test lung capacity, and you also just know that your attempt are going to be well substandard. Afterward you get yourself a read out that lets you know you have the lungs of a 50 year old, as well as your only 35.
5. Circulation problems. Smoking blocks arteries and reducesblood flow. I always appeared to feel the cold, especially in my feet. If I got right into a hot bath when my feet were cold it caused a lot of pain. Smoking could also result in varicose veins and impotence.
6. Grey complexion. It is possible to tell a heavy smoker from the way their skin looks. They look grey and paler than non smokers. Smoking makes the skin age quicker. You might not think this can be a problem when you are young, but you will notice the effects of tobacco use once you grow older. You are starving the skin of essential nutrients.
7. Not enough energy. I always thought I did not are afflicted by this problem. On the ages of 36 I had been a keen sportsman and ran regularly, I liked to maintain fit. Sounds a bit stupid doesn't it, After all I smoked 20 cigarettes a day and I sort of blanked my mind from what I had been doing to my body by smoking. It had been only when I stopped smoking which i found I had so much more energy. I'd awaken each morning feeling completely awake, when I smoked I had to drag myself away from bed. I also found I could run further and faster. The reason is that when you smoke you are starving your body of oxygen, and this leads to a lack of energy.
8. Dry mouth. I oftenawaken in the morning having a mouth that felt like sandpaper. I wondered how my tongue could be so dry. You simply get used to this effect, and it gets worse the longer you smoke. It makes your breath smell and you also don't even care.
9. Taste and smell. When you smoke you gradually lose the ability to smell things properly as well as your taste buds are broken like they accustomed to. When I stopped smoking I discovered these senses returned quickly, making meals much tastier. You will smell of tobacco smoke if you smoke, but you can't tell. Just try smelling your clothes after an evening out in the company of smokers whenever you don't smoke. That is what you give an impression of at all times.
10. Dizzy spells. If I got away from the bath prematirely I would get funny bright lights in my head. It was a strange sensation, also it affects some smokers a lot more than others. Most people get dizzy spells when they sit upright quickly, but a smoker will feel more dizzy because they have less oxygen inside their bodies.
This list does not include the most usual cigarette smoking effects on the body like lung cancer, cardiovascular disease and also the many more. Many are added bonuses you will probably have if you smoke. Most smokers don't believe they'll contract these diseases. I just blanked my mind to them when I smoked. The reality is that 1 in 2 smokers will die from their addiction when they keep smoke.
Friday, January 29, 2010
Most Commonly Smoking Effects
Labels: Smoking Effects
Posted by quit smoking tips at 6:39 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment